Macadamias Australia Suggest A Flavour Competition Terms & Conditions
In celebration of our new online retail store, Macadamias Australia is having a “Suggest a new flavour” competition through our Facebook page.
Please find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/macadamiasaustralia
The competition is pinned to the top of our page; please like the post & comment your flavour suggestion. The flavour with the most “likes” at the end of the competition will be the winner of a hamper of one of each Macadamia Australia Flavours in 180g pouches (Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, honey roasted, lemon myrtle, roasted salted, roasted dry & raw.)
Terms & Conditions of competition
- Macadamias Australia promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- If the competition winner requires prize to be posted, the hamper basket will not be included
- Collection of prize is to be at Macadamias Australia - 4625 Goodwood Road, Bundaberg
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Competition commences 25/08/15 9am and concludes at 31/08/15 at 5pm
- Competition is open to Australia Wide – International entries will be disqualified.
- Number of entries: Each entrant may submit as many entries as they wish.
- The promoter will post a status update on the Macadamias Australia Facebook page at www.facebook.com/macadamiasaustralia featuring a promotional question at the beginning of the promotional period. To enter individuals must complete the following steps during the promotional period: (a) Follow Macadamias Australia on Facebook (b) view the post featuring the promotional question on Facebook; and (c) post an answer in the comments section of the promotional question featured in the post (being “Suggest a new flavour of macadamia”. The question will remain the same each day.
- Winners will be announced the following day at 10am. The winners will be contacted via the comments section of the related post. Winners will be asked to visit the Macadamias Australia office, and show proof of identity in store to claim their prize.
- The instant win prize consists of 7x 180g pouches of macadamia nuts in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Honey Roasted, Lemon Myrtle, Roasted Salted, Dry Roasted & Raw. valued at $7 each Total prize pool valued at $49
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.